Frequently Asked Questions
What are your pricing, terms and specifications?
The packaging sizes listed are indicative of the most often purchased sizes; however, we welcome requests for quotation on different sizes and for bulk quantities. Our terms of payment are net 30 days with established credit; otherwise shipments require payment in advance.
What is the minimum order I can place?
There is no minimum order.
How do you ship?
We generally ship via the method specified by our customers. However, we reserve the right to change this method for certain chemicals which, when required by regulations, cannot be shipped safely by the preferred method. We make every possible effort to minimize shipping costs.
Can I purchase products that aren’t listed?
Please inquire for related chemicals and laboratory supplies which are not listed in the catalog.
What about regulatory compliance?
It is the sole responsibility of the user to know and comply with all applicable local, state, federal and / or international regulations.
Can I have access to safety data sheet?
SDS (Safety Data Sheets) are available to all customers. Please call (502) 636-5176 or e-mail: email@example.com for assistance.
What is your return policy?
As returned goods represent an economic waste and add to the cost of distribution, it is important that Antec, Inc. adopt a uniform returned goods policy that is not only realistic and fair from our point of view, but also that of our customers. With this goal of fairness in mind, the following policy shall be used as guidelines in the acceptance of merchandise for return and the issuance of credit.
1. Merchandise returned must be:
- Authorized by a Representative of Antec, Inc.
- A list of the merchandise, including order number(s), date(s) of purchase, must be submitted when requesting return authorization
- Merchandise returned without authorization will be disposed of without the issuance of credit and all costs of disposal (including that of transportation, disposal itself and hazard fees, if any) incurred by Antec, Inc. will be passed on to the customer.
2. Merchandise not returnable for credit consideration:
- Open, broken or marked up packages
- Merchandise purchased more than six months ago
- Merchandise that was involved in a fire, surplus or bankruptcy sale
- Merchandise that is deteriorated due to causes beyond control of the Manufacturer; i.e. improper storage, heat, cold, smoke, etc.
- Merchandise that is damaged in transit. Claim should be served on the carrier.
3. Return transportation charges are to be paid by the firm or individual making the return.
4. Credit will be issued based upon the original sale price less 25% restocking fee.
What are your terms of sale?
- Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover
- Pay Pal
- Certified Funds and Money Orders
What kind of transportation is available?
All prices are F.O.B. Louisville, KY (shipping point) unless prior arrangements have been made.